We at the Darul Uloom pride ourselves for being an institute where all endeavours are made to guarantee our students receive the very best education possible.
The Dars-e-Nizaami (Syllabus) which is taught to the Islamic Theology classes (Alim Class) is continuously reviewed and enhanced to ensure it remains vigorous and robust. We strive to equip our students with necessities, both academic and otherwise, to make certain they can face any challenge that confronts them with confidence.
We believe that while remaining true to our conventional and time-honoured programme of study is essential, a balance of traditional and current curricular is necessary.
|The course covers the following subjects:
· -Arabic Grammar (Syntax and Morphology)
· -Arabic Literature (Speech, Composition, and Rhetoric)
· -Islamic Beliefs (Aqeedah)
· -Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence (Usul-ul-Fiqh)
· -Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
· -Usul-ul-Hadith (Sciences of Hadith Interpretation)
· -Hadith (Prophetic Traditions)
· -Usul-ut-Tafsir (Principles of Exegesis)
· -Tafsir-ul-Qur’an (Exegesis)
· -Seerah (Prophetic Biography)
· -Qira’ah (Science of Recitation of the Holy Qur’aan)
· -Qira’at-e-Sab’ah (Science of the seven modes of Qur’anic recitation)
· -Qira’at-e-Asharah (Science of the ten modes of Qur’anic recitation)